Monday 5 December 2011

Urban Groover, Stunner Sex Tape Leaked

Stunner and Pokello
Urban groover, Stunner’s sex tape he shot at his Avondale home with his girlfriend Pokello Nare has been leaked on the internet. Stunner, real name, Desmond Chideme, initially denied the existence of the tape and pictures. “My man I know nothing about any pictures; I have never taken pictures in the bedroom and I am in fact surprised about what you are talking about.
“I haven’t seen the pictures and if ever they exist well I don’t know who leaked it. I work with children and I wouldn’t want them to see any images of that sort,” said Stunner. He later said :“Is that how you operate, getting into my private life influencing people to break into my house and take my pictures? “Ndomashandiro acho here iwayo gen’a?” fumed Stunner. The tape could have been leaked by Pokello’s friend who had a beef with her over a previous UK-based boyfriend. The clip and photos were taken through an iPhone. The pSocialite Pokello who is known her for addiction to shoes owns a shoe shop at Sam Levy’s Village in Harare and was featured in local news for owning over 200 pairs of shoes. The self confessed shoe addict was once in the South Africa tabloids when SABC1 sports presenter Lindani Mbense did not marry her, after allegedly proposing.
The 26-year-old mother of one owns over 200 pairs of designer heels and believes in fashion particularly shoes and it is her intention to bring it to Zimbabwe. Her love for shoes has led her to opening a shop named Pokello’s Addicted To Shoes at the Sam Levy’s Village in Borrowdale. In an interview with the Daily News on Sunday Pokello highlighted that her love for shoes inspired her to open the shoe shop. “Fashion in America and England is always ahead. Even in African countries like South Africa and Nigeria, the trends are always steps ahead of us. I feel that we are too behind as Zimbabwean women and I intend to change that,” she said. “I am not sure why though but we are behind. We need to up our own standards, get up there and flow with the rest of the women in the world of fashion,” said Pokello.

Pokello, a self-confessed shoe addict said she does not own a pair of flat shoes. “It is funny but I do not have a pair of flats. I do not dress for comfort but I dress for show. When I am home, say if I want to go to the grocery store, I pick up whoever’s flat shoes I see at the door,” she said. She buys seven pairs of shoes each month and says that is a major improvement on her quest to cut back.

“I used to by 10 pairs. I can safely say that I am reducing my shoe buying. I spend about US$5 000 on shoes per month.” She was not embarrassed to admit that she was addicted to buying shoes, stating it as a family thing. “The obsession started when I was young. Growing up, I loved to dress up and of course my mother influenced me. Whatever I own, she owns times three. That is why I say it is a family thing. Even my eight year old son loves shoes, he is more into sneakers,” said Pokello. H METRO

No comments:

Post a Comment